Trilogy by Giovanni Barbieri is an utterly unique product with the following characteristics:
• the world’s first three-dimensional porcelain tile measuring 2” deep hexagonal 6” ( cm 15,0 ) side changing its surface thickness from 2/8 to 1_ 1/2” ( 8 mm to 38 mm ) in just 11” 3/8 ( 30,0 cm ) which represents the largest side of each tile
• this is also the first pattern where a regular hexagonal tile, ease of installation, obtains irregular random shapes thanks to two different joint widths generated during installation
• the fashionable combination of the 3 different textures applied on 3 different color shades in 3 different ways on 3 different models, which need to be installed randomly, complete the latest barbieri utterly unique aesthetic result
• the 3 models permit to obtain on linear pattern and one random pattern installation
• individual custom accents are availabile on depth, colours and textures including corners and frame accessories thanks to the customer service of barbieri design studio
• a new concept of background or just ornamental wall solution in between a traditional flat surface and high structured 3d walls
• offering an easy maintenance / cleaning surface, also suitable for any lighting and installation accessories.
• guaranteed for any exterior extreme climate condition, wet area installation or next to high – temperature sources (fireplace wall)
Trilogy is Best of Year Interior Design 2016 Award Winner on 3d wallcoverings Tile&Stone category.
NYCXDESIGN Award Winners 2017 on Wall Covering tile Category.
Hexagonal 15 cm side ( 6″) , Axis 24,5×28 cm (9″ 2/3 x 11″ ) Thickness from 8 mm to 45 mm ( 2/8 1″ 2/3”)
Handmade porcelain ( see the video).
Cinder, tortora, ultra white, Kona, caolino.